St Albert the Great College is a Catholic junior and senior school that provides a broad and varied curriculum for students of all abilities. A purposeful and caring ethos, underpinned by Christian values, ensures that each student is happy at school and is encouraged to strive for excellence so as to realise his potential in all areas of the curriculum and beyond.
As a learning community, we are committed to a number of key aims which we believe are at the heart of student achievement. At Saint Albert the Great College we aim to:
- Provide students with a happy, secure, well-ordered and supportive environment in which to foster their academic, physical, social and spiritual development
- Ensure equitable learning outcomes by providing the necessary support so that each and every student has the opportunity to excel in accordance with his unique capabilities
- Emphasise creativity, investigative learning, critical thinking and above all, enjoyment of learning in all educational activities
- Value students as individuals and members of the College community so as to help them develop their self-esteem, positive of others and the ability to achieve sound personal relationships
- Sustain an ethos which enables students to develop into mature, reflective, assertive and independent citizens – the lifelong learners of tomorrow – equipped to make their contribution to a rapidly changing society